As a result of successful completion, you will be able to:
- Analyse the nature of biblical preaching.
- Articulate the value and authority of Scripture.
- Understand the importance of utilizing and interpreting Scripture properly.
- Understand why we need preaching.
- Articulate the history and origin of Christian preachers in the church.
- Answer objections to the value of preaching and teaching.
- Understand the challenges of preaching to post-moderns and the contemporary audience.
- Understand the key tasks involved in preparing the message.
- Understand expository preaching.
- Elaborate on the connection between preaching and evangelism.
- Develop sermons.
- 8-10 hours of video.
- 10 hours of reading and studying.
- multiple-choice assessments.