If you would like permission to use a Vineyard UK/Eire/Nordic song or Vineyard Worship UK & Ireland master recording, please contact the relevant organisation below for your region. For all general questions relating to our songs and masters please us the contact form below.
If you would like to use a Vineyard Worship UK & Ireland song for any of the following purposes:
- To make a cover of a song
- Reproduce the lyrics or music of a song for print or projection purposes
- Perform a song in public
- Use a song on a CD, DVD or digital product
- Or for anything else…
Please contact one of the sub-publishers below for your region.
United Kingdom | Ireland | France | Italy | Portugal | Spain
Netherlands| Belgium | Luxembourg
Sweden | Denmark | Finland | Norway | Iceland | Estonia | Latvia | Lithuania
United States of America | Canada
Hong Kong | Indonesia | Japan | South Korea | Malaysia| Mongolia| Philippines | Singapore | Taiwan
If you can’t find your country above or if you have any other questions regarding Vineyard Songs (UK/Eire) please contact us using the contact form below.
License a Vineyard Worship UK & Ireland Master Recording
If you would like information on using a Vineyard Worship UK & Ireland master recording for any of the following purposes:
- Include a recording on a CD, DVD or digital release
- Playing a recording in public, on the radio or TV
- Streaming a recording over the internet
- Synchronising a recording to a video production
- Or for any other purpose…
Please contact us using the contact form below.