Major topics covered in the course are: evaluating an organisation; beliefs; mission; vision; values and characteristics of a leader; long term planning; developing and implementing priorities; and developing and implementing an infrastructure. Leaders need to discern where God is taking the people He has called them to lead and how they are going to get there. The concept of vision will be defined, described and illustrated. The concept of church will be defined, described and illustrated. You will learn how to build a church from the bottom up: purpose, values, priorities, practices, personnel and programs.
In addition, you will learn how to write a mission statement for ministry and how to make action plans to accomplish the vision God has given. All through an understanding of a ‘Philosophy of Ministry’ with a view to developing a 5-year plan for church growth.
On course completion, you will:
- Know how to build a church from the bottom up;
- Know how to write a mission statement for ministry; and
- Know how to make plans to implement and accomplish a vision for ministry.
- 8-10 hours of video.
- 10 hours of reading and studying.
- Multiple-choice assessments.