This module also covers a number of areas within Paul’s theological framework that are critical to our understanding of his writings. These include the nature of Conversion, various aspects about the Holy Spirit, and the Spirit’s relationship to: a) the flesh, b) prayer c) worship and d) warfare.
You will study the nature of the “presence of God,” first in the Old Testament, and then within the writings of Paul.
Lastly, you will consider the study and nature of key categories of extra-biblical works and how they impacted the determination of the cannon Epistles.
As a result of successful completion, you will be able to:
- Explain the life and world of Paul pre and post conversion;
- Describe Paul’s thinking in terms of a host of elements and terms within the Christian faith;
- Discuss the background, occasioning, purpose and outline of numerous Pauline Epistles; and
- Identify and explain some of the key dangers Paul faced in spreading the gospel and protecting the budding church.
- 8-10 hours of video.
- 10 hours of reading and studying.
- multiple-choice assessments.