James McBrien and Dan Cozens have, for years, helped Trent Vineyard with their media and Sunday requirements, also helping to live stream National and seasonal events. In this module they share their experience, looking at audio, visual, lighting, hardware, software and tips and tricks to help churches who are already live streaming to advance what they do, taking it to the next level, so they can consistently stream services to a high quality.
- On completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of live streaming.
- Be aware of the considerations and options for hardware and software that make live streaming possible.
- Understand the options available for mixing audio and video for a live stream.
- Add graphics and visuals to a live stream or pre-recorded broadcast.
- Be able to put together a plan for your church to enhance their live streaming.
- One video
- Three handouts
- One quiz