We have created a series of games and activities that you can journey as a family that will help you explore the Psalm 139.
You could choose to carve out some time on Sunday mornings and use the activities to do church together, but feel free to choose a time in your week that works best for you.
At the end of these activities, it is our hope that you will begin to think more about who God is and what his character is like, and in turn respond with praise, whatever your situation may be!
Who are they for?
We have pitched these sessions predominantly at Primary school aged children, but most of the activities are accessible for all ages. If you have pre-schoolers, they will have fun with the activities and will still grasp lots of the concepts about their Father God, even if the Bible text is too advanced for now.
What does a session look like?
- It would be great if you could have Bibles available for everyone to use.
- Help your children with finding the passage.
- We have included a printable copy of all of Psalm 139 that you can read through together at the end of each session if your children are older.
- Then you can talk about the things God is highlighting to each of you.
- If your children are younger, when you are reading the Bible passages, explain any more complicated words before you start, or use a different version if you prefer.
Download Each Session Below
We are praying that you have some amazing family times together and that this time at home becomes a season of accelerated spiritual growth for you as a family.